About Me

My photo
Student, photographer and dancer but first of all fashion lover! ;-)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Vintage Fair in Belgioioso

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been able to get on in the last couple weeks
just I was a bit busy with my studies..
Now I'm back to you my dear fashionistas.


in the last few days, among different commitments I have also been able to hop over to Belgioioso, next Milan, at the Vintage Fair which was really great.

I show you some pics taken during the day I spent with my Tato (my boyfriend) and my best friend!
If you like vintage clothes and accessories post many comments!

I love everything that has the flavor of the past and I would have bought everything, but unfortunately I am not exactly rich so, I haven’t been able to buy anything. =(
Nonetheless, this does not signify that it was a “bad” day,
 or rather, I assure you that it was worth it! ;)
xoxo
DEB


Ciao ragazzi, scusate le mie 2 settimane di assenza, ma sono stata un po’ impegnata con gli studi..
Ma eccomi di nuovo a voi mie care fashioniste.
Dunque, tra i vari impegni degli ultimi giorni sono riuscita anche a fare un salto alla Fiera del Vintage di Belgioioso che ho trovato davvero magnifica.

Vi mostro un po’ di cosette fotografate durante la giornata che ho trascorso in compagnia del mio Tato e del mio migliore amico!
Anche voi ragazze siete attratte da vestiti e accessori d’epoca?

Io amo tutto ciò che ha il sapore del passato e.. mi sarei comprata di tutto.. peccato però che non navigo nell’oro e con quei prezzi non sono riuscita ad acquistare nulla =(..
Nonostante questo, non significa che sia stata una “brutta” giornata,
 anzi, vi assicuro che ne è valsa la pena! ;)
xoxo
DEB




















No comments:

Post a Comment