About Me

My photo
Student, photographer and dancer but first of all fashion lover! ;-)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

my RED blog!




What's up Everyone!
Here is finally my own blog!
Welcome to

ROSSO... PICCANTE!

Why ROSSO PICCANTE?
ROSSO (RED) is my favorite color.
PICCANTE (HOT) refers to a typical Italian food: the chili, which is certainly very hot!=)
Red is a wonderful color. The color of love is red, fiery and hot. Red characterizes the figure of femme fatale, the mysterious and seductive woman par excellence.
as if it weren't enough, my favorite shoes have red-lacquered soles!
To whom am I referring? =)
I hope you'll enjoy it and I can't wait to read your own comments !
xoxo
DEB

Ciao a tutti!
Finalmente ho creato il mio blog!
Benvenuti su
ROSSO… PICCANTE!
Perché ROSSO PICCANTE?
Il ROSSO è il mio colore preferito.
Mentre PICCANTE si riferisce a un tipico cibo italiano: il peperoncino che come saprete è molto piccante.
Il rosso è un colore meraviglioso. Il colore dell’amore è rosso, passionale e piccante. Il rosso caratterizza la figura della cosiddetta femme fatale, donna misteriosa e seducente per eccellenza.
E come se non bastasse le mie scarpe preferite hanno la suola in vernice rossa!
A chi mi riferisco? =)
Spero vi piaccia e attendo curiosa i vostri commenti !
xoxo
DEB

No comments:

Post a Comment