About Me

My photo
Student, photographer and dancer but first of all fashion lover! ;-)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hi Guys!
As you already  know, as well as being a fashion lover, I’m a huge fan of photography and just yesterday I started a basic course which can introduce me to the wonderful world of photography.
So, here I am, just joined Flickr, the largest photo sharing website in the world.
I already posted my last pictures .. do you like to see them? Suggestions and comments are more than welcome! ;)
My nickname is:  .DEB.
If you're already a member, please leave a comment with your nickname so I can see and comment your shots!
^ _ ^
xoxo
DEB

Ciao ragazzi!
Come già saprete oltre ad essere amante della moda, sono una grande appassionata di fotografia e giusto ieri ho iniziato un corso base che possa introdurmi al meraviglioso mondo della fotografia.
Ed eccomi qui, appena iscritta a Flickr, il più grande sito di condivisione di fotografie al mondo.
Ho già postato le mie ultime foto..vi va di vederle? Ovviamente commenti, critiche e suggerimenti sono più che graditi! ;)
Il mio nickname è:  .DEB.
Se anche voi siete già iscritte al sito lasciatemi un commento con il vostro nickname così anch'io potrò vedere i vostri scatti! ^_^
xoxo
DEB

No comments:

Post a Comment